Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Entry for May 13, 2009

Today is May 13. It's so long from the last time i wrote entry for my own blog. These days I could not keep checking and writing entries for my blog because not only these were my busiest days but the Internet cable was corrupted as well. By today, It is active again. Actually I am planning something I will do in this Summer. Maybe this Summer will be the shortest holiday which I have ever suffered. We were informed that we will continue studying English for about 1 month to prepare for the IELTS exam next year. We'll have just 2 weeks to relax before return to our work. What i will do during this time ? Maybe I still keep researching English while having rest. Along with studying this, I will also practise code to improve my programming ability. I decide to work in C++ this Summer so much since I have been not good enough in coding at all. Anyway, all is just a plan. I must pass the next final exam before continue with my plan. How fast the first year study in The College is !!!

2 comments:

What the hell is this ?