Monday, May 4, 2009

Entry for May 04, 2009








This week will probably be one of my busiest weeks this year. I have to both complete my daily assignments and prepare for my final exams. I must have my "Big Exercise " in programming done as well as my Reading Portfolio and my Writing Portfolio done by the end of the week. Ever since the beginning of this Semester, I have been being properly so lazy in studying and my concludding result in this term maybe not good at all as mine in the first term, may be not as I expected. Anyway, I will have to try my best in the remaining time of this term to end this term with a not bad result. After finishing this, I intend to get to study immediately with the "Big exercise". Today is also my friend's birthday. We became the friends since I entered my University. I had not known about his birthday yet till he told me. The 5th of May ! Yes, that's my friend's birthday. My smart classmates and I will certainly request him for a "big party" tomorrow. It will be a really big party I am imagining about this. How great it will be? . I just do not know .

I seem to be a little bit talkative. Anyway, will end this entry here and start working !









Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

2 comments:

  1. (-º-¦-FALY-¦-º-)May 27, 2009 at 4:10 AM

    còm men vào cái entry này vì số 5 là số tớ thích, hì. Cotech mà oánh tiếng Anh dữ ta, cậu làm tớ thấy shame quá ! hì, but still notice some mmistakes here! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coltecher,too.hihi

    ReplyDelete

What the hell is this ?