Monday, April 27, 2009

Entry for April 29, 2009

One more short night overred quickly again with me . This morning I will have 2 Physics lessons at my College. But I think the first thing I want to do before having breakfast as well as attending the College is taking a shower . I'm often quite interested in taking a shower in the early morning. Being flooded into water often makes me feel fresh and engrossed in studying. The next big our holiday is coming. We will have almost 4 days to relax. For me, this time is not really a long holiday but actually It will be a worthy chance, on the other words, will be the busy days with a lot of work and exercises which Ihhaven'tcompleted yeteeventhough I haven't come back my homeland for 1 month . Maybeuuntill passing this Semester's final exam, I will return my home to take a longer rest on the Summer holiday. In spite of homesick (sometimes ), I still must try more to go through this second term with the best result which I can gain. Now is 3.45am, I think I want to listen to some music right now, after that I will have a bath, then, as you know, have breakfast and do some Physics exercises before set off for the College of Technology - The small College which I am studying in !




No comments:

Post a Comment

What the hell is this ?